STAR Plus is India’s most watched and #1 Hindi language based general entertainment television channel. The channel is part of the STAR TV network’s bouquet of channels.
Here is the Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) space in the week 51 (December 14 to 20), as per
the TAM media research data on C&S 4+, Hindi speaking markets.
1. STAR Plus with a share of 25 %
1. ZEE and Colors both having a relative share of 20 % share each
3. Sony Entertainment Television Asia with an 8 % share.
4. STAR One at number with a 7 % share
5. NDTV Imagine at with a 6 % share
6. 9X, Sahara One and SAB TV with each 4 % share.
7. DD 1 and STAR Utsav both having a relative share of 2 % share each.
old data… star plus is now channel no.3, colors and zee tv are ahead of Star Plus.
Star Plus was , is, will be the no 1 Hindi Entertainment Channel.It is showing No1 TRP show Ye Rishta Kai Kelelata hai & no3 TRP show Bidaai. Only Colours’ Balika Vadhu is on no 2 Trp.Star plus is the best .