STAR Plus is India’s most watched and #1 Hindi language based general entertainment television channel. The channel is part of the STAR TV network’s bouquet of channels.
Here is the Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) space in the week 51 (December 14 to 20), as per
the TAM media research data on C&S 4+, Hindi speaking markets.
1. STAR Plus with a share of 25 %
1. ZEE and Colors both having a relative share of 20 % share each
3. Sony Entertainment Television Asia with an 8 % share.
4. STAR One at number with a 7 % share
5. NDTV Imagine at with a 6 % share
6. 9X, Sahara One and SAB TV with each 4 % share.
7. DD 1 and STAR Utsav both having a relative share of 2 % share each.