ITS A DEAL: Guy Ritchie and Madonna have settled their divorce. Guy Ritchie will walk away with assets totaling around $60 million, reported the British newspaper, The Sun.
The total value will be around $60million enough for Guy to walk away satisfied, reported – The Sun
Madonna and Guy Ritchie divorce Deal Highlights
- Guy Ritchie will walk away with assets totaling around $60 million.
- Guy Ritchie will get 1,200-acre country estate, a London pub, and a cash settlement.
- Guy Ritchi also gets the pub in Mayfair, valued at about 2.25 million pounds – and the Ashcombe House estate in Berwick St John, Wilts, which is worth 10 million pounds.
- Madonna will hold on to her New York and Los Angeles homes.
- Madonna is being represented by divorce lawyer Fiona Shackleton ( who represented Paul McCartney in his divorce from Heather Mills)
The Sun reported quoting, a source close to the couple told The Sun last night:
The negotiations were relatively painless. Guy knew what he wanted and Madonna knew what she was keen to keep.
[ Image via- modernfads , Source The Sun]